Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lego Birthday!

Happy Birthday Andrew!!! Andrew is six years old! I can't believe it. He is sure that he had growing pains the night before his birthday because he was going to wake up bigger. Andrew wanted a Lego party. We did the best we could. Here he is with one of his creations from our timed building game.
I know there are more than 6 candles on top, but we just had to try the squiggly ones, and the sparkler ones, and of course the #6.
Andrew really wanted a Lego cake. This is the best I could come up with. Josh told me it "looked so good"! I thought he was complimenting my handy work. Come to find out he just thought it looked good to eat. Oh well, Andrew was very pleased with the look and the taste. Happy Birthday Andrew! We love you!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Andrew! What a sweetheart! And great job on the cake, Cammie! It look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake does look good. (In both ways.) I dread what my children are going to ask me to create for their birthday cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job on the cake. It does look awesome! Happy Birthday Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to a sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete